- Planning & Conceptualizing: Identifies business opportunities by identifying new prospects and evaluating their position in the industry through research and development. Planning & conceptualization of innovative ideas/ways in order to increase the business of Bulk Email SMS India by keeping a tab on the competition.
- Market Analysis & Benchmarking: Local mapping of the target audience and developing a plan of action accordingly. Identification and penetration of new market segments for the attainment of targets with a view to optimizing revenue and taking care of PR and branding activities. Work on generating leads, mapping sectors and targeting potential clients.
- Budgeting: Providing local inputs for budgeting of cost involvement with respect to business development.
- Marketing: Generating new business by preparing marketing strategies & implementing them in coordination with the Branding Division. Execution of Marketing plans on the round.
- Sales: Responsible for executing an overall business plan, lead generation and meet Revenue Targets. Presenting the organization to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails. Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detailing ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- Relationship Building: Prospecting, Identifying, & generating new business and generating additional business from an existing customer. Implement an effective network for consistent growth and better market penetration.
Education: Any Graduate with a flair for Sales and Marketing Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
- Capable of hands-on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- A positive attitude of dealing with people
- Capable of working independently
- Reporting regularly to the immediate superior
Salary: As per Industry Standards
- Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital) pieces for a wide variety of clients.
- Collaborate with the creative team, internal account teams, and clients to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels.
- With the project manager, is responsible for creating accurate costing and delivering programs within budgets.
- Stay current on industry trends.
- Mentor other designers (staff, freelancers, interns, etc.)
- Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals.
- Work with internal business partners to ensure that a creative theme is included throughout all presale proposals.
- With the project manager, provide accurate price quotes to meet client budgets while maintaining our pricing guidelines.
- Attend meetings as assigned.
- Design of marketing communication pieces including overall theme development, individual piece designs, etc.
- Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion.
- Partner with internal business partners as needed on the development of communications pieces
- Attend press checks as needed.
- Maintain a quality check on all pieces.
- Deliver the communication package within the agreed-upon budget and timeline.
- Process and approve vendor invoices as needed.
- Follow all department purchasing and delivery policies.
- Creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
- Four-year related degree and a minimum of 5 years of design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm.
- Strong creative, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills.
- An adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity for us, as well as our multiple clients.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML and motion graphics a plus.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout, and typography, a broad thinker who can offer a variety of design solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Big egos need not apply.
- Expert knowledge in the graphic production process.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
SALARY: As per Industry Standards
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Work on Concepts and Collaborate with team
- Write Blogs for website
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviours
- Select appealing images and videos to complement text
- Update our social media pages with compelling company news
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles and product releases)
- Mentor other team members (Jr, Content Writers, Interns, etc.)
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Copywriter or similar role
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with online paid advertising
- Ability to deliver creative web content (text, image and video)
- Work well under pressure and timeline with positive attitude
SALARY: As per Industry Standards