1. What will be a reasonable budget for Digital Marketing Services?
– Social media marketing can be broken down into different buckets, generally by channel and by services. Let’s take a look at each.
There is nothing as such a reasonable budget; it solely depends on how much investment you want to put in. Nominal digital marketing is all about being reasonable to yourself and your customers.
- Doing the right research
- Uncovering the right information
- Creating a well-planned content marketing, that includes everything from your social channels, website/blog content, lead magnets, marketing funnels, sales pages, to name a few…
- Executing correctly on all these fronts
If done right, it should NOT cost you anything!
2. Will the cost of promotions on social media like Facebook and other paid services like Google AdWords be a part of your professional services?
– No. Basically, promotions on Social media and other paid services like Google Adwords take their existential charges, but our professional services have reasonable rates that do not include the cost scale of promotions.
3. When can we start seeing results for the SEO? Will it take more than a month to rank on the top page?
– Pages from websites with a high Domain Rating (DR) perform way better than those with a low DR. Seeing results for the SEO is like “It depends,” because there are just too many variables to consider: website strength, competition, budget, skills, etc.
Getting rankings is an output SEO firms can easily sell because they’re emotionally satisfying, but they’re worthless unless they generate leads or sales–the outcome you want. It could take any amount of time to rank on the top page but with the right attitude, everything is possible.
4. Why should we outsource instead of keeping our own team for Digital Marketing?
– We should outsource instead of keeping our own team for Digital Marketing because-
- You are a small company and you cannot afford to have a marketing team
- You are a small company and your marketing team lacks specific skill-set and experience
- You are a company that needs an outside opinion on or advice for what you do
- You are a company that deals with a specific project and you need extra assistance to handle that project
- You are a company that has past failures and realizes it needs fresh new approaches for success
- You get experts in your team
- You can expect high-quality results
- Outsourcing helps cut costs
- Less management, more output
- Outsiders are more objective than in-house employees
- Outsourcing triggers more collaboration